By accepting to purchase a commissioned order, the buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- A full deposit of the payment will be made upfront before the commissioned work is created.
- Unless stated otherwise on orders page - Character Card orders will be completed and sent within 5-6 weeks of the initial agreement after acceptance of the commission via email, given the artist has received descriptions of the commissioned work along with a full deposit.
- The buyer will receive their illustration sent them digitally via email.
- Sketchgoblin may use the buyers own descriptions and the commissioned image for promotional use.
Returns & Disputes
- The artist is under no obligation to create a second commission if the customer is dissatisfied with the first. However should the artist decide to create a replacement artwork, Sketchgoblin will not collect another deposit unless otherwise agreed.
- Sketchgoblin reserves the right to refund the customer should there be a clear and significant diversion from the brief or the timeline agreed with the customer.
- The final resolution for any and all disputes will be taken by Sketchgoblin and must be accepted by both parties.