By accepting to purchase a commissioned order, the buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- A full deposit of the payment will be made upfront before the commissioned work is created.
- Unless stated otherwise on orders page - Character Card orders will be completed and sent within one month of the initial agreement after acceptance of the commission via email, given the artist has received descriptions of the commissioned work along with a full deposit.
- The buyer will receive their illustration sent them digitally via email.
- Sketchgoblin may use the buyers own descriptions and the commissioned image for promotional use.
Returns & Disputes
- The artist is under no obligation to create a second commission if the customer is dissatisfied with the first. However should the artist decide to create a replacement artwork, Sketchgoblin will not collect another deposit unless otherwise agreed.
- Sketchgoblin reserves the right to refund the customer should there be a clear and significant diversion from the brief or the timeline agreed with the customer.
- The final resolution for any and all disputes will be taken by Sketchgoblin and must be accepted by both parties.